Jesus wants Luke for a sunbeam, to shine
for Him each day!!
We are so pleased that Luke is old enough to be
a sunbeam. Greg and I can't wait for his
first sacrament meeting singing performance!!
Luke has done really well with the transition from
nursery to primary. Yesterday was his second
week and he has loved it both times.
He loves to sing and so I'm anxious to get all the
primary songs learned. :)

behind Luke...they are our "gate" to trap Livi
in the playroom). :)
Luke is always wanting to dress himself now
(maybe he should already be dressing himself??..
I always do it for him--I should probably
put a stop to that, my bad).
Anyway...when he put his own pj's on the other
night this is how he ended up.
shirt backwards and boots on the wrong feet. lol
good job little buddy--keep up the good work!
He is super into wearing his snow boots
right now...lol. (and don't mind the wet
spot on his jeans...I just finished wiping off
some spilled lunch).









3 comments:
what a cute little man, im so glad he likes primary, and he learns fast to know the 1st article of faith all ready, love you luke
oh goodness, that is the cutest thing i've ever seen. all of it! i can barely get charlotte to repeat me, unless of course i'm saying something i don't want her to repeat...
love you guys! sure will miss you in february!
How can you stand looking at him every day? He is about the most adorable, happy kid I have ever seen!!!! (Just like his mama)
Post a Comment