Thank you to my friend
Amanda for the rainbow cake idea....
Call me a complete nerd, but I LOVE this sign I made! lol

Here's the super cute cake!
Greg and my mom helped and it seriously
turned out SO SUPER CUTE!
Just like with Luke's cake, we made
marshmellow fondant.
I colored the fondant and helped roll
the balls at the base of the cake
and Greg created this marvelous rainbow!

How fun!!....

Love it!

Our sweet birthday girl.

She's wearing her cute new outfit
she got from her Uncle Dave, Aunt Annie
& Cousin Charlotte.
thank you guys!!

When Luke turned 1 he wouldn't touch his cake.
Olivia, however, grabbed right for it
and shoved it in!
What a girl!

some of her b-day gifts.... :)
Happy birthday sweet Olivia,
we love you!!
15 comments:
Happy Birthday! The cake looks great! Good Job!
You did awesome! I love that you are so creative. Thanks for all the good talks.
Happy Birthday Olivia! I am impressed, her cake looks awesome!
Wow! I'm impressed. That cake is awesome. Looks yummy too!
cute michelle! you did a great job!
Well DONE!! You have some mad skills girl!
I love the cake! I'll have to remember that!
Yay! Happy birthday to Olivia...and happy breast-day to Greg! :) AWESOME cake. Completely love it. I think I'm going to bake Marky's cake for his birthdays. I think that's so special and sweet. Plus, I'm a total cake snob. :)
tks for all the fun shell, i love you and yours and it was great to spend time with you.give those cute kids a big kiss and hug from grandma, love you sis
I love first birthdays! Olivia is so darling! And GREAT job on the darling cake! I love it!
whoa!! That year went super fast!!! Love the cake, it looks great!!!
Wow! I cannot believe she is one! I love the cake. You are becoming so talented at birthday cakes!
Awesome cake sis! Great job! Olivia is so darling!!
I love the sign too!! :)
Don't hate me I love the cake. I love Olivia she is adorable. But I'm dying to see your room and all your creativity!!!!????!!!!
Post a Comment