Ok all you readers out there...
I need opinions.
One of the following three pictures
is going to be blown up to
an 8X10 to go in a
frame in our LR.
Which one should I choose?
The "non-winners" will still be framed
as a 4x6 somewhere, but which one
is fit for "the wall"?
The one I love.
She's smiling AND looking...
but its not touched up to super
perfection like the other two.
Stacie...if you're out there :) ...
I have photo shop--can I make this one
look as great as you make the other 2 look?









9 comments:
The second one for sure. I love it! Even if you touch up the first one I don't know if you will see her eyes as well. Plus the second one since it was touched up will look better blown up. Just my opinion.
I vote second one. She doesn't have to be looking at the camera to go on the wall. :) She is beautiful! (like her mommy) I love her eyes! The second one would look great!
I vote for the middle one as well. I like that she is not looking at the camera. Her little face is in the shadows in the first one. Definately number 2. Eyes are beautiful!
I vote the second one as well. I like the eyes not looking at the camera because it makes it feel like it goes beyond just the frame it's in. Does that make any sense...haha. Oh well. I know what I mean even if I can't express it. Love them all!
I like the first one too, but with the shadow on her face, it's not the best quality. I think the second one is great too, so that's the one I would pick.
I'm glad you like the pictures. Thanks :) I don't know if you could pull her eyes out of the shadow enough. I like the second one as well. Was there one of her and Luke together that you liked and could just crop her out of it?
I love the first one but it isn't close enough and it has a shadow I vote the second one also. they are all so cute, love you sis
I LOVE the second one! Her eyes are gorgeous!
I also like the second one. Her eyes are just so beautiful in that one. So I need to call you sometime. I want to ask you all about your cricut and how you like it. I will try to give you a call soon so we can catch up.
Post a Comment