Olivia loves feeding herself.
She does well...
a bit messier than Luke was,
but she loves it messy or not! :)
She usually ends up eating with her
hands because its faster for her
to get the food to her mouth that way.
Then...she just gives up all together
and tries to drink and lick it up! :)
for July 4th, but I put
it on her for Memorial day too!










2 comments:
golly she's so pretty. i love her. charlotte was the same way. usually covered from top of head to bottom of bib in food.
by the way, i have a vid of luke when he was a tiny baby. nothing spectacular, but i like it. he's gurgling and making noise. i've wanted to get it to you but have no idea how. if i post it on my blog do you think you could save it? i can bury it way in the archive if you'd like, then i can delete it once you get it. can you email vids?
that is so cute, that girl is so so cute, I hope her hunger stops before she gets to old, I think its so funny how she is so demanding about her food, I love it shell, and I love that small ribbon on her head band. cute dress.
Post a Comment