Wednesday, July 28, 2010

All squared up

Our playroom is finally painted!!
Well, at least the accent wall anyway.
Greg and I haven't really been
able to agree on a color
(totally my fault, I've been picky about
it for some reason).
Well, why settle for just 1 color??
Why not try 5 colors? lol.
Thats exactly what we did,
and here is the result....


we LOVE it!!
it still needs touch up, but I
wanted to post it anyway.
The rest of the room will either be
painted a shiny white, or the
same light blue color you see in the squares.
Besides the dark blue (which we just
had from painting the bathroom), all the
colors were matched to the baskets
we have in the cubbies.
Like I mentioned before, we love it.





10 comments:

Erin said...

I vote light blue - I love it! Miss you!

Tyson and Kendyl said...

Wow! You guys are really good painters. You will have to pass on your tips. Both the bathroom and the playroom look great!

stephanie said...

super cute :)

ZZ said...

Hey girl! I LOVE it! Sam told me about it since Greg showed him, and I must confess... I've been checking your blog to see when you'd post it! In all honesty, I should have just come over and knocked on your door. ;) I'm still working on our playroom, but I'll be done soon! I hope all is well!! xoxo Oh, and the kid's bathroom is ADORABLE!! How fun!!!

Susan Ruth said...

it looks great shell. you guys are really turning into the fixer uppers. you do great work together all the way around :) kiss the top of that cute little head I could see in that pix.. love you shell.

Amber said...

I vote light blue too. So remember how I talked about a "us" weekend. I think I'll just hire you to paint my house how about that!?!

Family Neiman said...

at the risk of sounding like i am fourteen: that is freeking rad. i surpass loving it. i have progressed to full on wall painting envy.

katie said...

Way cute!!

Sarah said...

Awesome !

Casey Gentle said...

mega cute! but my one question: where is my favorite color yellow?? ;)