I've been wanting some sort of
"Welcome" sign to put on
a shelf we've recently hung
in our entry.
So, this is how I got it...
I had a piece of wood that I hadn't used up yet
(thanks to my mom & ed for cutting and
routing it--and then shipping it to me!).
I painted it blue, sanded it down for the "rough/old
look" and put on the vinyl (which I cut
with my beloved cricut!).
It has 2 small "dots" where the paint
rubbed off (via my finger. oops).
But otherwise, I love it!

is clearly not done being decorated.
I still want some small blue candles and
a picture frame.
But this is what it is for now. :)







4 comments:
I love it and ps by the way I have the same willow tree characters aren't they fun. Did I mention I love it!
good job sis, it looks really good, glad you had a good use for the wood. love you
love it!
i think this is a sign i should take (borrow) my mom's cricut and get to work. she and i both have no clue what that thing will do. maybe i should come to texas and you give a cricut class!? :)
Post a Comment