Sunday, September 5, 2010

Snakes...more than 1 kind!

The first snake I'd like to show you is this one:

Luke's new thing is lining up all his blocks, and then
standing up all of his Star Wars micromachines
on them. It's really cute, I think. :)
This is the REAL snake. Yikes!
About 2 or 3 weeks ago I found this baby
(well, maybe it's middle age-ish??) copperhead
lying dead on my FroNT poRCH!!

Thank the heavens it was already dead!!
Probaby a neighborhood cat brought
it to us as a gift. not normal.

It was kinda hard to get it onto the shovel...
and since I didn't think about a picture
until it was already on it, I decided to
keep it on the shovel instead of laying
it out for a better picture.
You see, the only reason I was brave enough
to even get it this far (instead of waiting
for my macho and brave hubby to come home
from work to do it), is because I had a playdate
scheduled with some new friends--and I
didn't think they'd appreciate this little
porch friend of ours.

I.do.not.like.snakes.
(except for Luke's Star Wars kind)
:)





2 comments:

Amber said...

I almost threw up! I hate snakes! Sorry for your experience but yes thank heavens it was dead!

Susan Ruth said...

that is so scarry Michelle, I hope you had your pestcontroll people check out the yard for anymore.. and im glad it was dead, not a good thing to open the door to a live snake on the step.. Love