Luke is in preschool this year!
He has been going for 2 weeks now.
He loves it and does so well.
I can't believe my little man is almost 4!!
(his bday is in less than 2 weeks!)
Right before taking him to his 1st day....

Luke is currently in love with Spider Man.
So, therefore, he has a SM backpack,
SM lunch box, SM sandwich holder,
SM water bottle, SM folder for his
school work, and Super Hero
crayons and pencil holder!!
did I leave anything out?? lol.
(he said 2 funny things, but I'll just share
the appropriate one. lol)
"Look dad, I can do a four-wheeler!"
....he then did a cartwheel.
:)








3 comments:
Great job Luke! Your SUPER!
When did he get so grown up? :)
Luke you are so cute.. glad he is loving pre school hope it keeps going for the next 13 yrs.
Post a Comment