This is our old tree.
v.e.r.y. dead.
digging her up...
... it took about 2 hourswe transported them to our other tree...
we like our frog friends. they eat bugs.
(well, until I took him in for a bath and bed time....
we did this as our FHE activity, after talking about
Heavenly Father's creations and doing all
we can to help keep it beautiful....so it was getting
past bedtime toward the end of digging this puppy up)
so empty.












4 comments:
Beautiful and good FHE idea! Your so creative. So I was thinking I have never seen a picture of your house from the outside. Next post please!?!
What a nice neighborhood you live in. It looks so pretty! Good luck to your new tree!!
sorry sbout the tree, but the new one looks great. there was a sign in someones yard in Mesquite next to a tree that said.... Grow Dam it.. sorry shell, but it was funny.
I love your neighborhood! I hope your tree has better luck than ours.
Post a Comment