Our family was invited to a Halloween Party.
These are the treats we brought.
I started out making these cool spiders.


Well, turns out I wanted to slit my wrists
by the time just 4 were made.
So, I moved on. :)
Decided to make 1 of these...

Not so cute. Not so cute at all.
So...next up, I created this fun little guy...

Ended up making a bunch of similar looking
monsters and they turned out so cute!
Happy Halloween.
6 comments:
Those are very cute!
I love them! Slit your wrist huh quite spooky:) hahaha I love them all. You did great. Don't mind if we copy you. Cookies are not crafts so I'm okay:)
lol. i know just how you feel when i bake fun treats like this.
i might steal your idea for our ward party this weekend. super cute. all three. (i like the middle spider too).
cute cute cute sis, you are so creative.. looks good to eat too.
They all look cute to me, but to spare your sanity stick with whats easy is my vote!
Cute!!
Post a Comment