Saturday, October 16, 2010

A new PreTTy d.r.e.s.s.

Olivia got a new pretty dress.
She loved it. Kept looking down and smiling. :)
So Pretty.
Our little Livi still has not much hair.
So, I did the old karo syrup trick with
a tiny little bow. It didn't last as long
as I'd hoped...so next time we'll just keep with
the head band and bow. :)

....and handsome Luke didn't want to be
left out of all the picture fun. :)

4 comments:

Eddie and Amber said...

I use to use white school glue for emi. It is non toxic and would just come off with water.

Amber said...

Who's kids are these anyways? They are so cute! Most have some pretty ute parents too!

Family Neiman said...

oh your children are so beautiful. i love livvy's new dress.

oh for the bows (her hair is growing!!), i heard regular elmer's white glue works best. and washes out easily.

Susan Ruth said...

those kids are so cute sis.. hope we get to come and give kisses..