Tuesday, November 2, 2010

This is the night...

"This is the night, I was created for,
gonna put on my best disguise, and go
knocking on everybody's door!"
Our cute kiddo's ready for their halloween week of fun!
Although it's not as cool as last year's homemade
Mega Man costume, Luke's Spiderman disguise
made him a happy camper! And, our little Olivia
made such a cute little ballerina (Thanks again, Amber!)
Whoa, watch out...
You're friendly neighborhood
Spiderman is striking his best pose!!

Livi Pie attempting a ballerina pose. :)
"cheese"

hehe. i love it.
We sure love these 2 kids!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

Susan Ruth said...

so cute sis. Im glad they had a great time, they sure look cute.. cann't wait to see you guys..

Amber said...

I love it! Luke is a super spidey! Olivia should really just keep the outfit she is so cute in it (I would let you but my Mom would not be happy since she bought it!) Anywho they both look great but where are your costumes. . . .