My mom and Ed came out 2 weeks ago.
It was a great visit. They brought us
lots of fun treasures--
my mom gave me her Cedar Chest (yay!),
lots of wood (mom spents lots of time
preparing this for me..thanks again, Ma!!),
and some food for our food storage just
to name a few. :)
Since we don't get to see them too often,
it took the kids a few minutes to warm up,
but once they did Luke and Livi were
always wanting to be with them. :)
xoxo
Right before they left we wanted to take a fewmore pictures. Mom mentioned that we should get
a 3 generation picture. So, I went to hug her to
get in our picture pose, but Olivia found herself
getting a tad jealous. She ran up to me and hugged
my leg tight and said, "My Mommy!" lol.
It was cute....she didn't want anyone else
hugging "her mommy".
I've never played so much Skip-Bo in my life.We had a such a great time playing cards every night.
We played phase 10 and rummikub too, but mostly
skip-bo. But, we also introduced mom and Ed to one
of our favorite games--Blokus.
If you're reading this and you've never played
Blokus, you should give it a try!

I love my Mom.
I was so happy they came on a weekend so they could
come to church with us. I love sitting next to my
mom while singing hymns. We always take turns
singing either alto or soprano on diff. versus.
Love it. Miss it.

We miss you grandma and grandpa!









2 comments:
shell tks for the post, we had such a great time with you and your family, I also love the singing in church, but we get together so little that I have a hard time not crying about it and almost miss out getting to sing... I love you so much, tks again for a great visit.. we bought blokus and love it..
I love it! It looks like ya'll had a great time. The picture wih Olivia hugging your leg with the story is hilarious! I love the memories that happen when Grandma and Grandpa come to visit!
Post a Comment