Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy 31st Birthday, Greg!

Greg turned 31 on Monday!

(doom, its making me double space!??!)

He took the day off of work to stay

home and hang out with his fam. :) So nice.

This is the fun he woke up to...

(I'm sad I failed to buy any balloons..

seriously, who forgets balloons??)





I got him a blue tooth. He's using it as he's talking
to his mom....
He got several new T-shirts (he needs
them badly so thank you SO much...
you know who you all are. :)

Here's the new 2011 in-n-out t-shirt...
and, along with some fancy new work clothes and
some other things, Greg got a 'joystick'.
He has some computer games that he's been
dying to try it out with. ...since his bday was 2 days
ago, he's of course, already used it and LOVES it. :)
it is giant.
oh, and he got a new LA hat....
I'm making him, well...kindly begging him, lol
to retire the LA hat he's been wearing to
play sports in since I met him almost 6 years ago.
So yes, you can understand my desire to
buy him a new hat. :)
Happy Birthday, Babe.
We love you!!

1 comment:

Susan Ruth said...

looks like you were well taken care of.. love you