I'm so HAPPY!!
(well, I think Greg is happier) :)
Olivia's hair is s.l.o.w.l.y but surely coming in.
Here is her most recent updo. 2 in the back, 1 on top.
yay! so cute.
and so beautiful.
Livi loves playing super heroes with her brother.
They were flying around upstairs getting
all the "bad guys" and saving the house. :)
what would we ever do without them. :) Thank you Aunt Annie for the bat-cape
(I promise I'll make it bigger soon so Luke can have it back)
(oh, and don't worry...even super heroes have to take
breaks to eat once in a while). When she's not a super hero, she likes to be
a ballerina. :) Here she is posing...well, attempting
her very best to pose at least.
She will be 2 in 2 weeks.
She is our little independent fireball--
Fearless as ever.
I am so grateful that she loves learning
and catches on so fast.
She's not even 2, but yet she
knows/recognizes all her letters and
can say the sound each one makes!
(thank you Letter Factory!) :)
Also, she loves counting and is
always counting something. She can count
from 1 to 15, but misses a few here and
there in between...but she tries. :)
Olivia loves dancing and will bend her
knees and rock back and forth whenever
there is music on. :)
She also loves books. Just this morning I left
her upstairs in front of a Mickey cartoon
and when I went back about 5 minutes
later she was off the couch sitting
on the floor looking at books--while, of course,
glancing up and Mickey every few seconds. :)
She's growing up so much.
Love her...
more to come in a couple of weeks
after her big day.






2 comments:
I cann't believe that she is 2 already, its seem like last week she was born.. they grow up way to fast.. enjoy them while you can sis it will be over before you know it..xxoo
So fun! What I really want to know is how you get her to stay still long enough to do her hair and how you get her to not pull it out???
Post a Comment