Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lukey

Luke is our silly boy.
He loves to make us laugh.
He is so sweet, and sensitive..a little too
sensitive sometimes. :)
Over the past 6 months this kid has jumped
from Spiderman, to Batman, and now on
to StarWars...or, I should say BACK to SW.
He loves them as much as his daddy. :)
He watches SW episode 5 several
times a week.
He walks around the house constantly humming
the tune to the SW march....
He spends lots of time in his room with his SW
micro machines and hums as he flies his
x-wing around. :) Just yesterday Greg gave him
the greatest surprise ever--he pulled out an
old SW cd he has. It is now up in Luke's room
and he listens to it as he plays. Well, I say listens...
I know he's in there dancing around with a
smile on his face. He just loves it!
He loves all things daddy....including Battle Front
and Star Craft....and the sad part...he's good! :) lol
We sure love our Lukey Pookie.
(oh ya, I titled this Lukey because that is now
what Olivia calls him. lol she went from
Uck to Lukey...someday she'll land it right
and just say Luke). :)




I'll be the first to say my kids don't always
'get along', but I know Luke loves his
baby sister, and they really do have
a great time together. xoxo

SWAK.

3 comments:

Susan Ruth said...

Love that last pict.. your kids are so cute sis.. so happy for you.

Amber said...

I also love the last pic is it professional it sure looks like it!?! I love that I totally missed these other posts I was too impressed with your deorations!

danielle said...

I also love that pic of Luke! You have a beautiful family! Livi's hair is so cute. (girl hair is fun!)
Also, love your Valentine decorations! Is the "Be Mine" on tile?