Olivia is now (and has been for 1 month) in her new "big girl room"! She loves her bed (which also now has a safety rail on it so she can't fall out), and mostly loves being in her PINK room! :)
I LOVE this dresser!
Here is our new kitchen table. We wanted something that could hold more people (meaning..a set that comes with more than 4 chairs), and one that wasn't counter top height. We really love this one!
Here is our dining room! As most of you know, this room has been empty for 2 1/2 years. We finally got it painted and hung the mirror. Then, when our new table arrived, we had the delivery guys move this table into the dining room on our new rug! So fun. We've actually only eaten at it once, but it'll get used more and more as the years go on I imagine. Also, we hope to have more decor and drapes up soon. No more empty room! :)
Here is just a quick picture of some of our halloween decor.... my mom cut the wood for those cute pumpkins and I finally got them painted. I think they are so cute!
And last, this is our October calendar. Turned out super cute, huh!
Happy October!






3 comments:
your house looks great.. cute room Olivia... love the blanket,,,:0).. Love your new table set sis. I bet the kids like the bench, the rug in your dinning room is really pretty... so cute all of it..
I love everything it is so fancy. You decorate, paint, craft is there anything you cant do? What does itsay over Olivia's bed?
I love it! I am so glad you got your table! The rug is super cute! I can't wait to see it all!
Post a Comment