Luke's soccer games have been super fun to go to each Saturday. He is getting better and better every week and most importantly enjoys being out there on the field just playing the game. :) This past Saturday our Lukey made 5 goals!! As you can imagine, that was a fun game for us to watch. :)
This picture is just one I quickly snapped when Luke had his soccer pictures done 2 weeks ago. We'll obviously be getting the real one when they are ready. Can you find Luke? :)
Our sweet Olivia. She was being so cute as we were waiting for Luke's soccer pictures to be done.
What a cute picture of her!
The other day it was so nice outside. Well, at least in the shade it was cool. :)
We decided to have our lunch picnic style out on our front porch....
These days, this is the way you're most likely to find Olivia. :)
lol. I LOVE it!! She walks around (normally with pants on, sorry about this pix.lol) and she'll come and find us and say "Mom, you wanna know who this is?" and of course I'll say yes. Then she'll take her sunglasses off and say "it's just me. you know it!!" lol. I love it!






3 comments:
that is so funny, such a cute girl.. good job luke. cann't wait to get to see you play.. Love you knights..:0)
olivia just cracks me up. she's so funny. i love the updates you've done on your house! everything looks so fantastic! i LOVE livvy's furniture!
children are very cute, I love it, I wait for your presence on my blog http://skrtu.blogspot.com
Post a Comment