Friday, November 4, 2011

HaLLoWeeN

Presenting:
Luke Skywalker (as pilot of the Snow Speeder) & Princess Belle!





 And here is Greg's dress up. :) Somehow we aquired this stick on mustache for Luke, but daddy had more fun with it. Probably because I've begged him to never grow one...this is as close as he'll ever come.  By the way, thank the heavens that I'm carrying his 3rd child, otherwise he might kill me for posting this picture. :)
Our family participated in our ward's Trunk or Treat on Sat. night. The kids had a ball. Before the Trunk or Treating began there was a carnival and costume contest inside. They enjoyed going around to the different stations collecting their prizes. They also loved the popcorn that was available to them!

Then, Monday night as soon as dinner was over we got the kiddos dressed up and headed out the door (we put a bowl of candy on our porch so both Greg and I could walk around and watch the kids trick or treat).  We planned on hitting up our whole neighborhood, but after about 40 minutes of walking up and down one street the kids were done. :) It's for the best anyway, they loved dressing up and saying "trick or treat" to collect their candy...but honestly, they aren't that interested in eating it. Well, Olivia would eat it if it as out where she remembered about it, but Luke would rather have a fruit roll up than a piece of chocolate. Bless his heart. :) 

That's us...and we hope you all had a Happy Halloween, too!

Oh, and just fyi. I wanted Olivia to be a super cute witch...I wanted to make her a black, purple, and green tutu, etc.... but she wouldn't have any of it. She insisted on being Princess Belle. So basically, if I can't talk her into being what I want even when she's 2, there is no hope for me ever choosing her costume again. lol. At least next year I'll have a sweet little one year old (almost) who could care less and I can dress her up in whatever I want. :)

4 comments:

Susan Ruth said...

The Kids look so cute.. and ya Greg, No mustache..! I love it that they didn't really want to trick or treat... Im not much for Halloween... even though I did like it when you kids were little.. Tks shell for sharing the kids look great... Love you all...

Family Neiman said...

LOVE luke's costume! SO AWESOME! i love princess belle too. i was shocked charlotte didn't want to be a princess too. they looked adorable! you are so lucky you could trick or treat in short sleeves!

Amber said...

Okay so I have to say they (the pictures)are fabulous. I love the pix of you but your not off the hook, take another one. Luke's costume was worth it, its awesome! And sweet princes Belle is well she is a PRINCESS!

Shoshanah said...

That picture of Greg-o totally made my day!