Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Baby Jane

Really quick..this is a picture I promised to post for my mom. Liv in her cute skirt!

Here are a few quick looks at our sweet Jane....







This picture in pink is taken on her 2 month date.



6 comments:

audri jo said...

Shel, your kids are so cute...and getting so big! I think I expected Jane would look more like Olivia, but I actually think she looks more like you than the other two. So darling, all of them!

Susan Ruth said...

you sure do have a cute little bunch there.... Jane is getting so big I just cann't believe how fast they grow... Beautiful dress for her blessing... xxoo

Susan Ruth said...

Livi looks so cute in her skirt. Im glad she likes them... Hug her for me... Thats one thing you cann't send in the mail...XXOO

Amber said...

YEAH! You are super Mom as far as Im concerned. You are so awesome and your kids are very lucky. Beautiful family:)

katie said...

Your baby is so cute! You have a cute little family!

Anonymous said...

Oh Greg...what a cute little family. Glad I stumbled across your blog!!!
~Christmas Carolynn