Sunday, May 13, 2012

Update in a Nutshell :)

Happy Mother's Day to Me, and Happy 6 months to baby Jane!
(took these pics today after church...most of us had already changed, and Liv's hair had been washed...I usually wash it after she goes to nursery. lol)







These were taken about a month ago. I was trying to get some cute 'spring' pictures of the kids...didn't really work out too well. lol, but they sure are cute kids, nonetheless!


Our Easter morning....




Baby Jane at around 4 months old. 

Ron, Greg, Luke & Caleb just before leaving for the Dodgers vs. Astros game!


Luke's 2nd season of being a Ranger on the soccer field has come to an end. He LOvEs soccer and is really good at it!! He was so excited to get his trophy. :)


 Another quick attempt at getting some cute shots of the kids. And, some pics from all angles of Luke's current hair do! He's rockin' the curls! :)



We sure do love our Olivia Pie.


The end. 
Happy Mother's Day, Mom!! :)
As I say to Olivia...."I love you a Super Lot!!"

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Holy Cow luke's got long hair! I said, Ron, did Luke have all this hair when you were there, i don't even recognize him?! It's super cute. Love the update. That's what I'm supposed to be doing, but as you see, I was sucked in to someone else's! Happy Mother's Day!

Susan Ruth said...

Sis.. Love Love Love the pictures. I agree with Sarah I Love Lukes hair and the girls are getting so big. Thanks for sharing these with us.. Love you tons..

Amber said...

Thanks for the update. You are a incredible Mom. You are such an example to me, THANKS:)

Mathews R us said...

Your family is so cute! Lovin' Luke's hair!

katie said...

You have a cute little family!