Monday, August 13, 2012

My usual catch up pictures :)

For Father's Day the kids and I made Greg a "back scratching kit". We personalized a t-shirt with roads and buildings and then the kids each picked out a car they liked that they would be able to drive on the "map"....all the while scratching Greg's back. :) It turned out super cute.


Poor baby J. We spent 4 hours of our 4th of July on the beach. This is the aftermath of Jane's face. I felt  r.e.a.l.l.y.  b.a.d.



My attempt at updating the kids pictures. Didn't happen. Nothing turned out.
I'll have to try again soon....

 Jane's perma-pouty lip.  
lol. sure love this girl
 Our baby is on the move!!
 These bowling pictures just happened this past Saturday. We've never gone bowling as a family..the kids had never been. It was a lot of fun! On the second game Olivia beat both Luke and I! lol. 


2 comments:

Amber said...

I miss you like crazy! It is so fun to see all the fun things you do over the summer with your family. Hope to talk to you soon.

Susan Ruth said...

Looks like fun, Liv in her pink skirt.. that girl is a riot.. I love Baby Js pouty lip just for the record.. Miss you guys..