Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Our Girly girls

Our sweet Olivia.
She LOVES to dance like a ballerina.
When I saw this outfit at the store I seriously could not NOT buy it. :)
She loves it. And doesn't she look SO super adorable in it!!


Our sweet baby J.
She is 9 months old. I can't believe how fast the time has flown by!
She is such a perfect baby. We love her and are so happy she belongs to us!

She goes in for her 9 month check up in a couple of weeks
so we'll find out all her %. Any guesses on how much she'll weigh? lol. j/k.

4 comments:

Susan Ruth said...

Livi does look so cute in her dance clothes.. and Sweet baby Jane Im going to guess weights 23 lbs.. Love you guys,,

Amber said...

I want sweet Olivia in my dance class:) Cute pics. Cute girls:)

Sarah said...

I'm so jealous you updated! I am perpetually behind! Does Luke start kindergarten this year or does he have one more to go? Just wondering! We are off to Orientation today. Hope you guys are doing good. I feel like it's been forever since we saw you!

Mathews R us said...

So cute!