Wednesday, February 6, 2013

2012 Family Pictures

Here are the pictures you 'haven't' seen yet
(all the ones that wouldn't fit on our Christmas card. lol).


 This picture of Greg and I....I know my mouth looks crazy, but besides that-- its a super cute picture of us! At least we think so. :)


 In this family picture I had the hair on my neck photo shopped out, but I'm too lazy to remember where I saved it...so just pretend the hair isn't there. :)

 This is the best we could get with all 3 kids....lol.







So fun.
My wonderfully talented friend Monica took these for us!

2 comments:

Susan Ruth said...

Michelle these are so cute.. You have the cutiest family.. That is a great picture of you and Greg.. I love them all.. THey are great.. Tks for sharing..

Amber said...

LOVE THEM. You have such a beautiful family. I really like the one of you and Greg. Your mouth doesn't look funny you just look really happy or like your about to laugh! Love to see the kids personalities too!