Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Halloween!

We had a wonderful October and enjoyed
all things Halloween.
Here is a little peek of October in the Knight Household...




 I tried getting a good picture of Jane, but no luck.
She looks cute anyhow.
 Jane's 1st Halloween!
She makes an adorable Baby Girl Lion!
This costume is recycled from when Luke was this age. :)
 Our Ninja!
 Ninja, Clayton Kershaw (Greg grew his beard out for more than a week
so he could be the perfect Kershaw!), Adorable baby girl Lion, 
Purple Fairy--missing her wings in this picture :)

 my post Halloween vampires! eek!
ps. We got Luke's school pictures back yesterday.
They turned out SOOOOO CUTE!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

So fun! I love Halloween more and more every year. Cute family BUT what were you for Halloween???

Susan Ruth said...

Really cute sis. Loved the costumes. I agree no picture of you. Looks like the Knight home had a great Halloween!! Love you tons.