Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Olivia's Almost 4!! Let's Celebrate!!

So, I finally finished Olivia's birthday party
invitations today.
I think they're so cute. :)
The party isn't until the 16th, but for now you can
just know that the theme for the party will be a
Dora Birthday Adventure.

I've got some fun ideas (thank you Pinterest).
Tell you more about it after it happens....




2 comments:

Amber said...

That is super cute:) Pat yourself on the back:)

Sarah said...

So fun! I am trying to keep up, so I stayed up last night to do a post. I had worked Tuesday night and was super tired last night and fell asleep and hit my head on the counter! Ron is gone and I thought that would've been real awesome had I split my head open and needed stitches! Haha. Blogging is dangerous business. I love the slushy picture. I look like I'm playing some kind of drinking game! Wild times at the Knight's house:) And thanks for not saying we totally came uninvited and crashed your holidays because you know I read your blog!