Thursday, March 7, 2013

February Fun 2013

Luke's 100th day of school was on February 7th.
He came home wearing this AWESOME hat! lol.
It says "100 days smarter"
I was in love with it. Still makes me smile to see this picture.
 Also on February 7th, Greg had a birthday!
My handsome hubby is now 33.
We had a fun, yet simple night celebrating daddy.


Another fun thing that happened was....
Olivia was invited to her first "tea party".
She had so much fun! My friend who hosted said
the girls were absolutely in heaven pouring water from
the tea pot into their little cups! :) So fun.
 For Valentine's Day this year I opted to
not give candy. Instead, I made these cute
valentine's for Liv to give to her preschool
friends.... 
and then Luke gave his Kindergarten class
each a bouncy ball that said 
"You're un-BALL-ievable, Valentine!" hehe.
 For Luke's teacher.
I found the idea on Pinterest, but ended up
making my own card in photo shop. Turned
out super cute I think!!
 Each of the kids had a little something waiting for 
them on Valentine's Day from Greg and I.

 We got to go to Luke's Friendship Party, too!
Liv loved it. And I think its so funny she wore that crown
all day!

I must say I am so pleased with how ADORABLE 
our first Valentine's box turned out! I know this is the first
of many I will make over the next 10 years or so.
Luke wanted a Monster Truck. Everyone loved
how cute it turned out!

 Beautiful Jane on Valentine's Day!
 Of course I made a heart pizza for dinner. whack whack.
 Oh, and Luke named his Monster Truck V-day box
"Love Smasher". Too cute.

2 comments:

Amber said...

You are way too creative holy cow where do I begin. Love the party and Olivia looks so much older. Don't you hate it when that happens!?! Love the hat, Junior came home with one too:) Funny! Love the valentine's ideas too. You are fabulous and looks like your family is having lots of fun:)

Susan Ruth said...

How fun is that. and that box did turn out really well, you are so creative shell. good job. Your a great Mother Sis.. Love you tons.