Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Carrie Underwood Concert!!!

Okay, for those of you who may not know,
Greg got me Carrie Underwood tickets for Christmas.
It was the best surprise gift ever! 
You see, I've never been to a concert. Never.
I've been to Broadway Musicals, several of them, but
never a concert. And, I've mentioned several times
over the years that a Carrie Underwood concert would be
a fun "first concert" to go to.  Lucky for Greg he happened
to have the radio on the right station as he was driving
home from work one day. He bought them as soon
as he got home (I wasn't home) and had them mailed to our
house (which is a miracle I didn't rip up the envelope because I
used to do that to mail that looked like "junk mail").
Anyway, I opened the tickets on Christmas morning and
so began the long 4 month wait until the actual concert.
That wait ended last night!! Yay. :)

We had 2 good friends help out with the kids and we
headed downtown. 

The opening act was a kid named Hunter Hayes.
Greg and I have never heard of him, but apparently
he is one of the new teenage heart throbs. :)

I enjoyed his music and his performance.

I made Greg take this picture of us so we could look
excited. whack whack.

 Yay!




This was the Cowboy Casanova song I like...
so fun to see it live!

The band (minus mr. drummer boy) got on
this moving stage and made their way into
the crowd. It was neat watching her move closer
and closer.  Oh, and by the way, Greg bought 
us super awesome floor seats so we were really
close to the stage...so when she came out on this we
were S.U.P.E.R. close!! So cool!


 Loved it!
 This picture is supposed to have the stage in the background,
but the lights went out before we could get the picture taken. :(

The final song...Blown Away!


I was indeed, Blown Away. :)
Well done, Carrie. :)
Love her.

1 comment:

Amber said...

So FUN, great pictures! That would have been an awesome concert. Great job Greg:)