Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Quick Look at March


Olivia's first talk in primary! March 2nd I believe..is 
March 2nd even a Sunday? lol. Her topic was "Jesus Christ
is our Savior". She did great--so adorable when Sunbeams
get up there.
 Sweet Jane.
 Olivia's first preschool field trip fell on a day when the
elementary didn't have school, so Luke and a couple
other older siblings got to come along as well.
We went to our local Fire Department. The kids loved it.
The men were all very nice and friendly. Luke got to try
on a giant fireman coat, as well as "drive" the fire truck.
 Olivia got to be her usual self...grumpy. :) I can't remember
why she was mad, but she got over it quickly and had a good time.
Oh, I think she was mad because she didn't want to 
be up in the truck but I wanted to get a picture of her so
I made her. lol. 

 Liv has the sweetest little friends in preschool.



Happy Easter
Luke, pulling his charm for the camera. :)
 Olivia had been asking for a new blue dress,
so we made sure to find her one. So pretty.

Also in March, The girls and I were invited to the zoo
with a friend and her little girl. We had a great time.
Although it doesn't have a gorilla or a polar bear, I love our Houston Zoo.


And there's March for ya!

No comments: