I babysat my neighbors 2 kids today.
Abby just turned 2 last week,
and Libby just turned 2 months.
The experience of watching 4 kids under
3 years old was great until...
both babies woke up at the same time,
and they were both hungry.....
Abby just turned 2 last week,
and Libby just turned 2 months.
The experience of watching 4 kids under
3 years old was great until...
both babies woke up at the same time,
and they were both hungry.....
don't worry, it was only this way for less
than 5 minutes. I just had to get it on tape. lol
(Luke and Abby screaming--happy screams--
in the background)






5 comments:
that use to be me everyday!!!!!
oh Michelle was your mothers comment. I was gob struck and said nothing..ONLY you would video the babies in their most needful moment. tnks..that is Texan for thanks
ed
that video was almost as good as luke stuck in the diaper box! one day i'll get around to posting the video i took of charlotte trying to crawl through her tunnel and hitting her head on the desk. woohoo! p.s. thumbs up to you for surviving four kids. i am officially in awe.
You go girl, 4 under the age of 3, that is enough to make me want to just cry! Ha ha You deserve a medal for tackling that and coming out on top!!! Yeah!!
I love hearing those babies crying at the same time...made my boobs hurt! :)
Post a Comment