Happy Anniversary to us! :)
Today Greg and I are celebrating
4 wonderful years of marriage!
We were talking last night and were realizing
that it doesn't seem like its been a long time,
but doesn't seem like it was "just yesterday" either....
however long, its been great and I'm so grateful
for Greg (and his super awesome family!) in my life.
Now...4 years and 2 kids later, here's a little about
whats going on with us (lol, its been a while since
I've posted)--
Today Greg and I are celebrating
4 wonderful years of marriage!
We were talking last night and were realizing
that it doesn't seem like its been a long time,
but doesn't seem like it was "just yesterday" either....
however long, its been great and I'm so grateful
for Greg (and his super awesome family!) in my life.
Now...4 years and 2 kids later, here's a little about
whats going on with us (lol, its been a while since
I've posted)--
Luke is right in between 3 and 31/2 and is such a smarty.He loves singing the abc song, and most recently
loves singing Jingle Bells...the "Hey!" is his fav. part. :)
He is patient with me each morning during "learning time" and
does his counting and abc's and is also learning
how to write his name.
Luke loves playing with 'Livi Pie' --he is either
playing with her and making her laugh, or doing
all he can to protect his toys from her...she's been
nick-named 'King Kong Livi Pie'. He also thinks
its funny to take something she is playing with and
put it up high where she can't reach it...ya,
we're working on that one. He really
does love his sister so much though.
Luke loves everything about Christmas this year.
We wrote a letter to Santa and received a letter
back from Santa just last week! Luke is trying
hard to be a good boy so that Santa will
bring him the 'airplane train' that he wants (geo trax).
He loves our Christmas tree and adores all the lights
on it...1400 to be exact (Greg's a master! lol).
lol to this pix!!..we asked Luke to try and hold her.
He was definitely doing his best. :)
Olivia is almost 10 months old and is a little firecracker.She loves her big brother Luke and thinks
that he is funny. She has 6 teeth (only sad when you look
at it from my "nursing mother" perspective. lol) and so cute
when we get a big teethy smile from her. She's been
crawling for ages, but just recently started pulling herself
up...now, everytime we turn our backs she's standing next
to something new. Its fun to watch her grow. Oh, and she
is still super bald. :)







8 comments:
the kids are growing to fast tell them to stop and not grow anymore till i get there, you tree looks pretty, tks sis ive missed all the pix that u usually post, love you
Happy Anniversary! And the kids are so cute!
Wow, it's your anniversay? :) What a good day to get married :) Hey, we want to send you a Christmas card so would you send us your address? text Spence or email me (anne.vanhoose@gmail.com). Thanks! Love you guys!
love the tree, love your fam, love it all! but especially LOVE that picture of luke holding livy. both their faces....lol...still laughing.
btw, briana would like an invite to your blog. this is her blog
http://brianashipley.blogspot.com/
Congratulations on 4 years Michelle! You guys got married just shortly before us! We'll have 4 in March.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Funny because Greg and I were having the EXACT conversation the other day. We've been married exactly 4.5 years (to the day of your anniversary). I can't believe it has been that long, but doesn't feel like "just yesterday." Love the update, the kids are so adorable. I LOVE "King Kong Livi Pie"...I can just hear Luke saying it!
oh, and I LOVED the picture of Luke "holding" Liv! Remind me why you live so far away? I want to come visit again already :(
Post a Comment