I love you and miss our daily talks. It's a good thing it's time for our husbands to go back to work hahaha! Just kidding (kind of). I love your posts. Your family is beautiful and I'm so happy ya'll had a wonderful Christmas. Oh so the countdown, where do I order one? Stocking train - adorable. Cricuts are only for the uncreative (myself) no fare. Lots of love. Can't wait to talk to you soon.
3 comments:
we will add to that next yr!!
I love you and miss our daily talks. It's a good thing it's time for our husbands to go back to work hahaha! Just kidding (kind of). I love your posts. Your family is beautiful and I'm so happy ya'll had a wonderful Christmas. Oh so the countdown, where do I order one? Stocking train - adorable. Cricuts are only for the uncreative (myself) no fare. Lots of love. Can't wait to talk to you soon.
Cute nativities! The one Tammy and I gave you we also gave to each other, so I have the same one and love it! :) I'm glad you had a Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment