
So, as most know, the 18th was my birthday.
I'm 29. not sure how I feel about it,
but I figure I should feel fine because I'm happy.
I'm super happy to be married to
my hubby, and I love my 2 beautiful kids.
I guess I'll just do what I can to make my
last year of the 20's a great one!
Okay..blah, blah, blah.
My birthday was a great day.
I woke up earlier then the kids (rarely happens)
and rolled over to squint :) at the clock.
Upon rolling over I saw that Greg
was still in bed. What?! He's always gone before 6am
and it was 6:30! I asked him if he knew what
time it was and if he forgot to set his alarm??
He just sleepily smiled and said "surprise".
:) ...he stayed home from work to be here for
my birthday! Seriously, how sweet!
He did still work from home
so he was in the office most of the day,
but because he was here he was able to
make me breakfast :). Also, when I put Olivia
down for her nap and had Luke on his
daily dose of the wii Greg gently directed me to the
door and told me to go shopping! Rock on!
I was gone for more than 2 hours and had
a wonderful time walking
around stores and trying
things on just by myself.
Thanks babe!!
A couple of weeks before my birthday
I told Greg that I wanted a make-over
for my bday. :) hehe. And thats exactly
what I got. I got a hair cut (a free one
thanks to my dear friend KeLe), new make-up,
about 5-6 hours of shopping time with my
super great friend Erin, and lots of new clothes
...including 2 new church outfits, SUPER cute shoes,
2 pairs of shorts, and a bunch of diff. tops!
I also received some beautiful jewlery from
Greg's mom, and some i-tunes gift cards
from Greg's siblings...thank you so much!!!
Thank you all who called...I was able to talk to
a bunch of people, and I also had some
great messages on my phone
and facebook page! Thanks!
Yeah for birthdays!
a fondant cake--I was randomly wanting a black forest
cake, so thats what we made) :)
And last...
in honor of my birthday, but most importantly
in honor of Luke being 100% potty/poop trained
YEAH!!! (he's been fully trained now for
more than a month!)
we spent the evening of my birthday at.....
drum roll please.....
Chuck E. Cheese's!
We had a really great time.
Luke loved it (almost as much as Greg, hehe)
and Olivia and I also had a fantastic time.
What a great little family outing!
We played lots of games....first picture
at top shows one of them (can't switch pics around
once I get them on here??)
oh, and of course Luke won!







6 comments:
Happy Birthday. I'm glad you had fun. P.S. I like your hair!
happy belated :) and it is wonderful when the little one gets potty trained!!!!!
Love you shell, glad that you had such a good day, good job Greg for staying home, the cake looks really good, kiss those cute kids for grandpa and I , Love you
Happy Birthday, Michelle! Sounds like an amazing day! :) Can you believe we're turning 29? I still feel 19! :)
Happy Birthday...even though its April now. 30s aren't bad at all--I support it! ;)
And when you're posting and pics show up in wrong order, you can rearrange them by clicking "edit html." You'll be able to copy and paste the pictures to change order. But I don't suggest trying that if you have more than a couple pics. It is the devil. :)
Glad your bday was awesome.
oops, I super support a makeover and shopping. Especially shopping for makeup. :)
Post a Comment