Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Playing Catch Up

Back in Feb. (at the time of Olivia's 1st bday)
my mom came to visit us!
She was here for about 10 days
and it was so fabulous!
We love you grandma and we
look forward to the next time we get
to see you.

We got to take grandma to the Houston Zoo

How our little guy measures up to a giraffe---

We stayed at this snake exhibit the longest of any of them.
It had recently been fed so you can see blood on it.
sicky!
Luke loved it (okay, we all did...I was totally fascinated
by it) and didn't want to go anywhere.
We watched it for probably 20 minutes or more!

This awesome tunnel lets people crawl through the
pirahna exhibit! So fun!! However, as soon as
Luke got out for the last time (I think he
crawled through about 4 or 5 times) I took
his hands and sanitized the heck out
of them! lol. I know, I'm OOC.

We love you Grandma!
Thanks again for coming out!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

That snake makes me sick! It looks like lots of fun. Don't you just love when your Mom is there. I can't wait till July. Mom's are the best!

Susan Ruth said...

tks shell, I loved being there, and I cann't wait either untill next time. love you kiss those cute kids for us