This is my super good friend Amy and I. We are due only 5 days apart! I've been terrible at taking any pictures this pregnancy so I'm glad she wanted to take this...so now I have at least one. :) Plus, it was funny that we were practically twinners this day (the day of our ward's trunk or treat).
I'm SOOOO excited that I only have 2 more weeks before I get to hold my new baby girl!







4 comments:
that is such a cute picture you two.. so glad amy had you take it. I was wishing I could have a look more than 2 days before baby J gets here... Love you lots shell. oh and by the way... you look great..xxoo
cute!
Good luck!! That is so exciting!!
YAY! LOVE the pic. Glad to see you pregnant. You look gorgeous. Can't wait to see pics of your new little lady.
Post a Comment